Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Behind the Scenes Book - And Action! - order from my web site - www.stephenlodge.com

Haircut at Sherry's after meeting; home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth. Read more news on web. Spend some time on computer. Brother Bob and friend Jim by to pick up some And Action books for gifts. They leave. I turn on TV; then make some lunch and eat while viewing: the end of Robin Hood of the West and the beginning of Back in the Saddle Again with Gene Autry. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail and read news sites. Bring in mail; take afternoon pills; feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Tommy Snow calls and we talk. Clean up side yard. Call Jimmy George. Beth home and we unload her stuff. Start dinner then we eat. Afterward, we watch recording of CSI Miami from last night. Both to office. Later ~