Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Joel Peters - Saw him today at Leather Plus

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. Up 5:50 - shower, dress, breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home. She does a few chores; then she's off to shop at Sam's Club for Hall with Brenda. I stay home and watch some football. Call Dick Payne in Ohio; call Tommy Snow. Some TV - a MOW titled Texas. Beth home and I make us lunch - we eat and talk. I down for nap early (12:00). Up 2:00 pm and dress. Not too long then we're off to Indio and Leather Plus. Joel there; GG and new girl. Beth buys painting and some glasses - also a two-drawer filing cabinet. Stop to run and feed Joe on way home - order pizza. Pick up pizza and home. We eat with our girls begging. Clean up kitchen and I get my clothes ready for tomorrow while Beth showers. Work a little at computer while Beth works at hers. Later ~