Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Elaine DuPont with her then husband Ray "Crash" Corrigan

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps be bring it all in - I put it away. Brenda cleans house. I down at computer and check e-mail and news sites with girl and popcorn. Work on computer until Brenda leaves. Fix lunch and eat while watching Have Gun Will Travel episode. Then it's off to meet Beth for her nails and my pedicure (she buys it for me). leave her at nail salon and I home. James Jenkins calls back (I called this morning and left message) and we talk about Florida weather - today they had snow. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home - she's fed girls. I bring in mail and she opens it. Dallas calls and they talk. I into office and work on computer. Beth joins me and calls Am Ex for me and I order another card (I went through an MRI the other day with wallet in pocket; all credit card info lost). Beth off to run and feed Joe while I start dinner. She home and we have soup on this cold night. Then we watch DVD of Up in the Air with George Clooney. Write here; get ready for bed. Later ~