Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 08, 2010

On Kingdom of the Spiders set with William Shatner

Beth's eye still bothering her - she stays home from meeting and makes Dr. appointment. I to Hall and do chores. Hi to Bill White and Brenda. Then it's off to dental office for teeth cleaning, x-rays and doctor check. Gas up her car and home. Only there a minute and she calls saying that Dr. Williams (eye doc) can see her immediately. I pick her up at her place of employment (Brenda came by and took her to work earlier). Williams finds a small chunk of something in her eye then bandages her up for 24 hours. We stop at Albertsons and she picks up some prescriptions; then drop her off and I home. Watch some of Rush on h is new HD cam. Fix some lunch and eat while watching two episodes of Have Gun Will Travel. Then it's time for my nap with girls. Sleep until nearly 2:30. Up and bring in mail; take my pills; feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Fangoria Magazine sent me two copies of the February issue with Tom Weaver's interview with me on Kingdom of the Spiders. I spend some time reading it. To office and check e-mail. Call Beth. Tom snow calls and we talk for awhile. To pick up Beth and bring her hime from work. Once home we unload and I start cooking. We talk over dinner. She's worn out because of her eye and radiation. She showers and I write here. Later ~