Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Round Table

Beth scratched her eye while sleeping and stayed home from meeting. I to meeting and help by doing her chores.
After meeting I to Beth's place of employment. She's there and feeling better. Unload luggage and she puts it away. I take her car and get it washed. Back with clean car. I head home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer. Talk to Jimmy George. Head for Indio at 10:45. Stop and talk with Joel at Leather Plus; then meet the Conservative Round Table at Chinese Place. Drive home and feed girls. Call Beth; then down for nap late. Up and bring in mail; pills; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard and put out trash bin. Into office to work for awhile. Beth home and she's feeling better. We talk over lemonade and water. I start cooking; then we eat. She washes her hair while I work in office. Both of us up a little longer; then it's down for sleep. Later ~