Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 11, 2010

With fellow Corriganville Stuntman, Keith Coffin - 1959

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth. Take off to credit union and get credit card replaced; then on to Sam's Club but it' wasn't open (I can get new card the next time I shop there); and on down t0 Macy's where they gave me a phone number to call from home. Drive home and call Macy's. One question the recorded voice wanted to know was my full social security number. That always stop me - I never give out my SS # over the phone. Call Beth and check in. Make some lunch and watch the end of The Gambler III on the Western Channel while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills; open mail for Beth; and feed girls. Bring in some long-sleeve shirts and take short-sleeves out to garage. Warm my hearing-aid jar's pellets - (keeps hearing aids dry at night). Office to write some here. Work in office for awhile. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi; call Tommy Snow in Palm Springs. Beth home and we bring her stuff inside. Both office. I cook; we eat and talk. After dinner we both into office and work. I put trash out. Later ~