Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 18, 2010

Lee Marvin and Burt Lancaster from The Professionals

HEAVY RAIN in P.M.
Leave meeting early for a blood draw. Sit with Sharon (friend) in waiting room. Home afterward; check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Take off at 9:30 for Sam's Club: get new card; pick up DVDs for Beth's employers; shop for us; and head home, stopping for gas on way. Fix lunch and watch The Professionals, with Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster, Woody Strode, and Robert Ryan. have some left to finish. Down for nap with girls. Up and start writing in office. Real rain starts to come down. Take my pills; feed girls. Try call Tom but Beth's call interupts. Work in office. Still raining hard. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi. Stert to watch O'Reilly - Beth home (still raining). I start dinner and we eat. Then we watch some TV shows (no recordings). Later ~