Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 15, 2010

Gene Autry in Night Stage to Galveston

I led meeting today.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work on new project for while - start a synopsis; invent lead character; ans give purpose to the story's beginning. E-mail it to Jeff. He responds later and likes it. Bug man is here to spray. When he's gone I move to TV and watch Night Stage to Galveston with Gene Autry while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean side yard and sweep house. Stop to write some more on synopsis. Beth will be late because her employers' are in town. She home and get check - takes it to bank to cash. I start dinner. She home and we eat and talk. She showers. Then we watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas Later ~