Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 17, 2010

With A.J. Fenady at WWA Convention, Spokane, WA

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 5:50 - shower, dress, breakfast with paper and girls. Beth home; I trim beard. We talk while she does my pills. Work at computer - then start getting ready for luncheon. To Wally's for Humane Society Lunch. Sit at Paul's table. Beth does silent auction - buys food for dogs. Home after. Both down for nap with girls at 2:30. She up before me then I up 4:15. She off to meet Brenda while I work at computer. Call Tommy Snow; Call Jimmy George who isn't home. Beth home and we into office. Jimmy calls back and I can't talk. In to fix dinner - salad for her; muffin w/ honey for me. We watch recording of The Good Wife with Juliana Margulese (sp). Both to office - then to bed. Later ~