Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Duncan Renaldo and Leo Carillo with Jane Adams

MORE HEAVY RAIN in P.M.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. To doctor appointment with Karl Shultz at 9:00. He looks me over and I tell him where I'm going for my left fore-arm and hand. Drive home. Fix lunch and eat while watching the end of The Professionals left over from yesterday. Beth calls. Scott the computer guy here and he fixes Beth's computer - changes it to AOL 9.5; also finds her a new computer if she thinks she needs it. Starts to RAIN. I down for nap and drift off with hard rain coming down all around me. Up as rain begins to subside. Out to get mail and bring it in. Take my pills. Feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Dry out magazines. Into office and check news sites - Massachusetts election today for senate seat. Very important. Ross calls. Write here. Watch some news and election results. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. I cook and we eat. Both into office and work at computers - she calls Time-Warner to get our signal. Later ~