Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feb. 2010 issue of Fangoria - my interview is inside

RAINED all night; RAINED all day
Stop for cookies on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Work in office for a few hours watching Rush on Ditto-cam HD. To living room and watch Devil's Canyon, with Dale Robertson and Virginia Mayo. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Call from the editor of Fangoria magazine - he wants me to answer questions on Fangoria's radio show this Friday night. Seems my interview in the February issue is hot and they've been getting a lot of mail and phone calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Take my afternoon pill. Open mail for Beth. Work in office for awhile. Beth will be late as her friend, Edie is in hospital and she's going to stop by to visit. I watch O'Reilly ans some Hannity. Beth home - we unload her car and I cook. We eat and talk. Both to office. Later ~