Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A radiation machine similar to the one Beth uses every day


Drop Mike's ironing at Edie's on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, and crackers. Turn on Rush - Mark Styne is on today. Watch a little TV - Bob Steele and Sid Saylor in Ambush Trail. Make early lunch and eat while viewing. Drive over to radiation center and meet Beth. Tour of facility then wait for her. Home and down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Afternoon pills; feed the girls; open mail for Beth. Call Tommy Snow ans we talk. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and we talk for awhile. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and I make dinner. We eat. She washes her hair. I tunr her car radio. She works on e-mails. Then we watch recording of CSI: Miami. Later ~