Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Filming TVs The Fugitive at Upper Iverson's Ranch -1966

David Janssen - on the set of The Fugitive

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45: shower, dress, and have breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard. Beth home and we drive to Bermuda Dunes Airport to pick up Geo Tracker. Home and I out to gas up her vehicle. Beth heads our to get van and shop at Sam;s Club for the Hall with Brenda. I work in office answering a Fugitive fan letter. Beth finally home and we eat together. Berth off to run Joe at her place of employment. I down for nap with girls. Beth back and feeds girls before I get up. I up and into kitchen. Read some of the paper with her. She off to feed Joe and run him if it's not too cold. I start watch football; then into office to work. Start dinner. Beth home and she not feeling good - no eat. I eat and she tries eating a little. We watch last Thursday's recording of CSI: Vegas. She changes and heads for speaking engagement at Hall. I to bed. She home later. Later ~