Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 25, 2010

James Brown - Rin Tin Tin - Lee Aaker

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Surf around some. Turn on Mark Styne who's subbing for Rush. Jerry here to install drain on side patio under porch roof. I watch Five Guns to Tombstone with James Brown (Rin Tin Tin) and John Wilder (TV writer/producer in later years. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Jerry leaves - pay him. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; feed girls; and open mail for Beth. To bank to do a deposit for her and cash a check for me. To pharmacy to pick up a prescription for Beth. By her place of employment and pick up ironing. Home and work in office. Try call Jimmy and leave message; try Tommy and leave message. Watch a little O'Reilly. Beth home and help bring in her stuff. I start cooking; then we eat and talk. Both to office after dinner. She showers. Later ~