Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Foreign poster for Colorado Territory - Great Depiction

Stop to shop for cookies; home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Cheetos. Work at computer for awhile. Move into living room around 10:30 and watch Colorado Territory with Joel McCrea and Virginia Mayo. Make some lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down to nap early with girls. Up to phone call from Beth. She needs me to print out something sent by e-mail and she'll be over to pick it up - also for me to forward the stuff to her employer who's out of the country. I do and she does. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Take pills; and open mail for her. I drive to pet shop and pick up cat litter for her and dog food for our girls. Pick up two burritos for dinner for both of us; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Write here. Work at computer. Beth home and unload stuff. She checks her computer while I set up dinner. we eat. Then we watch a recording of Tuesday's NCIS. Later ~