Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 29, 2010

With Ray "Crash" Corrigan - Corriganville, CA 1959

Directly home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Call Tommy and we talk. Joel e-mailed that he will be by this afternoon with file cabinet and scooter. Work on computer until 10:30 then to living room and watch Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette in Winning of the West. Eat half of last nights Chipolte burrito while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my pills. Feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Joel by with file cabinet and red scooter. I drive it then find a spot in garage. Joel exchanges filing cabinets. His ex is with him - she likes our girls. They leave. I talk to Jimmy George for awhile. Turn on TV. Beth home and unload. She here for a short time then we to jail volunteer dinner. A retired sheriff speaks. Dinner with friends. Home 9:30 - bed by 10:00. Later ~