Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Monthly Conservative Round Table Luncheon

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Spend more time at computer working. Take off at 10:45 a.m. and drive to Indio and stop at Leather Plus to talk for awhile with Joel. In to Chinese place for monthly Conservative Round Table Meeting lunch. New member there. Have a good time with mucho discussion and laughs. Drive home and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Talk to Beth; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and write here. Open mail for Beth. Work in office. Open iron pill holders - one box. Some Bill O'Reilly; then Beth home. She's brought some tamales - I make her tamales and I have mac and cheese. Put out trash. We watch first hour of Lost preimere. Beth showers. Later ~