Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 01, 2010

Robert Knapp in scene from Revolt at Fort Laramie

Went to my first AA meeting 28-yrs ago today, slightly inebriated.
Pick up Tommy 5:55 a.m. and drive him to meeting. Ralph takes him home. I shop for cookies at Albertson's; shop at Office Depot for ink. Home; Beth by and picks up old filing cabinet. I to bank and make some deposits. Home and check e-mail with girls, cheese, and crackers. Tommy call and thanks me for picking him up. Work some more at computer while watching and listening to Rush Limbaugh. To living room and start watching Revolt at Fort Laramie, starring Gregg Palmer. Make some lunch and eat while watching show. Down to nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls and open mail for Beth. Into office and work on computer. Before I know it, Beth is home. Help her unload. She has brought a pizza, Set up table and we eat. She talk on phone. We talk. Clean up and she into office. I join her then she to shower. I put out trash. Later ~