Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Glenn Ford with cast from The Fastest Gun Alive - 1956

Message from Kiva and Bobby Hoy on cell phone when I get up. He was able to talk some and wished me Happy Birthday
Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Turned on Rush 24/7. Called Jimmy George and we talked - he sent photos of his house. Into living room around 10:30. Watched Glenn Ford and Broderick Crawford in The Fastest Gun Alive. Made sine lunch and ate while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Swept tile; cleaned up side yard. Tried calling Bobby Hoy. Talked to Tommy Snow for a few minutes. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and I help her unload. Cook dinner and we eat. She showers; then we watch NCIS recorded last night. Later ~