Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Palm Springs Gun Club - On a sunnier day

RAIN
This is my 67th natal birthday.
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me bring everything inside where I put it away. Brenda cleans. I check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Beth home. She takes care of some business and I finish up. We off for meeting at Palm Springs Gun Club; where we are voted in as new members. Outside in rain we learn about rules and visit shooting berms. Beth and I stop at Mexican place in 1000 Palms on way home. Drive on home. Rain lets up so she heads over to run Joe the dog. I down for nap with our girls. Up in an hour and a half. Beth working at her computer - help her out. I check e-mail. Beth off to feed Joe while I look up an address for her. Make some dinner and when she returns we eat. Watch CSI: Vegas recorded Thursday. Later ~