Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Superbowl 40
Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 6:30 - check e-mail, shower, dress, eat and reead Sunday paper. Trim beard. Beth home for a few minutes; then she's off to Edie's for work. I work at computer writing a letter for Brenda. Watch the ending of 3 Godfathers. I cook and eat lunch while viewing. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. I down for nap. She over to run Joe the dog and see the folks. I down for nap with girls. Up 2:00. Beth is home. Turn on pre-game; Call Tommy; then watch Superbowl - Colts Vs. Saints. Beth off to take food to old folks and run the dog. When she gets home we have dinner during half time. Beth washes her hair. New Orleans wins! She showers. I get ready. Later ~