Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 12, 2010

Jimmy George's house in Mississippi this morning

Jimmy George's pool in Mississippi this morning

Home after meeting and check e-mail with cheese, chips, dip and the girls. Drive over Tom Mour's and drop him his mail; stop at bank on way home to cash check. Home again then out to drop papers to John Webster, gun club. Get membership cards and key in return. Gas up on way home. Home and check computer for mail. Fix lunch then eat while I start Santee with Glenn Ford. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to pick up mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Spend some time at computer looking up novels I started that need finishing. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and I start dinner. We eat then she washes her hair. Watch Tuesday's Lost recording. She showers. Later ~