Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pat Buttram - at Corriganville - 1951

Stop and get Journey washed on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Take off before 10:00 and to Best Buy looking for printer - they have nothing but combinations. To Office Depot and get one there - wireless. Bring it home; make some lunch. Eat while watching end of Hills of Utah with Gene Autry and Pat Buttram. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls; take pills. Open mail for Beth. Into office and unpack printer then set it up and try to get it to work. 2-hours later, still no luck; plus it looks like it won't do photos like my last one. Beth home and we unload. I start dinner while she to office. We eat; then it's CSI: Miami rerun from last night. Get ready while she showers. Later ~