Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Archie Panjabi & Julianna Margulies in The Good Wife

Pick up Tom Mours and take him to meeting. Take him home afterward then to Albertson's for grocery shopping. Home and Brenda helps me unload and put away stuff. She leans while I check e-mail and news sites with girls and cheese. We talk some while she works. I make lunch for me then to TV; Brenda leaves around that same time. I drive up to credit union and make deposit; then on to nail place and get pedicure from Vivi while Beth is doing same in next chair over. She stays for manicure while I drive home. Check mail; then down for nap at 1:30 with girls. When I get up Beth has been here. I bring in mail; feed girls; forget to take pills so take later; and open mail for Beth. Beth home and she goes through mail. I work in office. Tom Snow calls me back - he's not in very good shape, or so he sounds. Decide to get pickup from Ruby's. I call and drive down there to pick it up. Home and we eat - she has fish tacos while I have fish and chips. She showers. Theresa calls from Montana. Then we watch The Good Wife recording from Tuesday. Later ~