Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Yellow Tomahawk - 1954

Peter Graves about to get slugged by Rory Calhoun

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Listen to some Rush Limbaugh. Beth calls and I meet her at Ramona Tires where she's taken van - I dive her back to work; then home. Fix some lunch before watching the end of The Yellow Tomahawk, with Rory Calhoun, Peggy Castle, and Peter Graves. I eat while viewing. Beth calls several times. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. No US Mail because of holiday. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Put away red tubs and orange igloo. Spend some time at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Van staying overnight. Beth home and we eat. Talk for a short time; then she into office to work on taxes - I join her. Later ~