Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Russell Thomas (Tommy) Snow - RIP: February 14, 2010

Tom Snow passed away today.
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up later. Shower and dress; cook and eat with paper. Beth home early while I'm trimming my beard. Rick calls with news Tommy is close to death in hospital. He calls back within 15-minutes with news that Tommy died. Beth and I talk about Tommy for awhile. We drive to the Greek Festival - which has many more people in attendance than last year - and eat Greek Food. Pick up some for tonight, too. She drops me at home and is off to meet Brenda at Sam's Club where they will shop for the Mission. I down for nap with my girls. Up and take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Into office and write a fan about Family Affair. Write a note to the Stuntmen's Association to accompany check for Bobby Hoy's memory. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and we talk. Watch some Huckabee while I heat Greek we brought home. Eat and talk. Both to office. She works on something; I finish up today's blog. Later ~