Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 18, 2010

That's me with Gene's horse, Champion - 1951

Tom Mours at meeting this morning - he drove.
Drop off first printer cord at Office Depot on way home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Listen to Rush for awhile. Drive to Albertson's market and buy some stuff for Beth. Home and back to computer. To TV and watch The Blazing Sun with Gene Autry and Pat Buttram. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Talk to Jimmy George. Work on this. Wait for Beth to get home then we drive to Indio and the Fair. Walk around and check it all out. Had fajata dinner. Home and in bed by 9:00. She showers and joins me before I fall asleep. Later ~