Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Stop by to say "hi" to Nader on way home from meeting. Home; and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Watch some Rush on 24/7 for awhile. Into living room to watch Western Jamboree with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Elaine Henderson by to get her ironing. Work in office. Call and talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi for awhile. Getting ready for O'Reilly when Beth arrives home from work. I start cooking then help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. Then she off to Hall for H&I Meeting. I work at computer and check e-mail while she's gone. Upon her return, she washes her hair then we watch rerun of NCIS. She showers while I write here. Later ~