Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 21, 2010

With our two girls - Misty and Crystal

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to the Hall. I sleep in until 5:45. Shower, dress, breakfast with paper and trim beard. Beth home after she ran Joe at her employers'. She works on taxes while I work at my computer. I fix lunch and we eat. She back to her employers' for awhile. I down for nap with girls. Up from nap. Beth has fed girls. She's ironing. I read some paper extras. She off to Hall for annual meeting. I watch some The Cock-eyed Cowboys of Calico County. In here and write some. Cook cheese lasagna in oven. Watch more TV. Beth home and we eat. Then we watch recording of last Tuesday's Lost. Later ~