Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

David Janssen puts on knee pad for stunt while his double, Fred Stromsoe (wearing hat), looks on

Stop at market after meeting for more cookies for Beth. Haircut at Sherry's. She was late. Get a key made for Beth. Meet Beth at credit union and we take care of some business. I home and she back to work. I watch Range Beyond the Blue with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates. Eat lunch while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Tile guy (Randy) here to finish up. He leaves and I work on computer for awhile. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and help her unload. We into house and I start dinner. We eat and talk. Then we watch rerun of CSI: Miami recorded last night. She showers while I write here. Later ~