Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beth and me - taken a few years ago

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Turn on Health Care Summit; followed by Rush 24/7 at 9:00. Fun to watch the Obama bullshit while listening to Rush comment. Beth called about pickup at airport canceled until tomorrow. Hearings break for lunch - I write here and continue with Rush. To living room and watch Sagebrush Trail; a John Wayne, Lone Star western on Western Channel. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To computer and work a little. Clean up side yard. Let girls run in back. Check for news about morning's hearings - none. Start getting trash ready; put out recycle bin.Into turn on O'Reilly and Beth drives in. Throw a couple of potatoes in the microwave. We talk then we eat. She off to meeting with Joel and other LP board members. I watch end of O'Reilly and opening of Hannity with Sara Palin. Turn on big TV. Beth home and we watch recording of Lost from Tuesday. She showers; I get ready. Later ~