Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 27, 2010

16-Year Old Corriganville Gunfighter-Stuntman: Me

Some rain; mostly light sprinkles. 8.8 earthquake in Chile
Grocery shopping after meeting. No Brenda; she's moving today. Home and unload then put away stuff. Check for e-mail and news sites on computer with girls and chips and guacamole. Move into living room and watch some TV coverage of Chile earthquake; plus the coming tsunami across the Pacific. I make early lunch and eat. Beth home and she works in office. I do a little on the computer. Then we both drive up to the nail place where she gets both pedi- and mani-cure; I get pedicure. Drive home. Bring in mail; take afternoon pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Beth home and we watch some of Hawaii tsunami coverage - nothing big as expected. I down for nap with girls. Up and into office. Check some e-mail. Beth off to her employers to run dog, I start dinner. Starts to rain - heavy. Beth home and to office. Call hr for dinner then we eat (soup). Both to office after dinner and work until: Later ~