Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mail-room Messenger: Columbia Pictures Corp. - 1963 - 20-yrs. old

Do some cookie shopping for Beth on way home from meeting. Once home, check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. To living room and watch beginning of Claire Huffaker's Flaming Star with Elvis. Drive to Indio for my monthly Conservative Round Table. Drive home. Call Beth. Feed girls; then down for my nap with girls later than usual. Up and check front porch for Beth's UPS. Call her to tell her it has arrived. Clean up side yard. Beth here and picks up envelope. She to bank while I clean up in office. She home and I start dinner. She works in office until I call her to eat. We eat and talk, then she off to meet Joel at new store in Palm Desert. I work in office. Beth home and we watch recording of Tuesday's Lost. She's decided she won't watch it anymore - too much violence. I watch until the end. To office and wrap it up. Later ~