Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Francis Grant with Gene Autry in Red River Valley - 1936

Meet Beth at Tony's (Ramona Tire) where she drops Scion for lube & Oil. Take her to work; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and pretzels. Watch some Rush Limbaugh on 24/7. Check out a few things on computer. To front room and watch Red River Valley with Gene Autry, Francis Grant, and Smiley Burnette. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. Beth calls and we'll go pick up her car after my nap. I down for nap with girls. Up and call Beth. To pick her up and drop her at Tony's to get her car. I home; bring in mail. Feed girls. Work in office for awhile. To kitchen and put on water to boil for pasta. Beth home and we eat shortly after. Clean up dishes; then we watch last night's episode of NCIS recorded last night. Later ~