Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 01, 2010

I had this poster on my wall when I was a kid

Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls, dip and chips. Work on a few things. Read a little. Move into living room around 10:30. Watch the ending of Susanna Pass with Roy and Dale. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. catch up on things with computer. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile in Mississippi. Get things ready for dinner. Some O'Reilly. Beth home. Finish cooking then we eat dinner and talk. No TV tonight. Both to office and work. I put trash out. Later ~