Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Clayton Moore (Lone Ranger) signing autographs at Memphis Festival

Sleep in day. Beth up and she's off for Hall. I up 5:50 - shower and dress; bring in paper; have some breakfast. Beth home later because she ran the dog an her employer's. She cleans the house and m ops as Brenda is moving this weekend. I work in office. Beth out of the house for awhile and I watch TV. She's back and I make lunch and we eat. Then she's off again to run the dog. I down for nap with our girls. Up. Beth is working in office. Talk to James Jenkins in Florida - he's going back to work tomorrow after some time off for healing. I watch some TV; Beth off to Maad Dawg Days committee meeting. Sister Shannon calls for Beth and we talk awhile. TV show over. I check e-mail. Let girls run in back. Start dinner. Beth home and we eat - she talks to Shannon during dinner. She back to office then showers and goes to bed. I write to Charlie, friend of mine in Canada. Later ~