Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Elvis - from Flaming Star

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda help me bring in groceries. I put them away. To office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and pretzels. Work in office until 10:30. To living room and TV. Start Flaming Star from where I left off yesterday. Brenda finishes up and I make lunch. She leaves and I watch the rest of the movie while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home and she's fed girls. I bring in mail and open it for Beth. Clean up side yard. Both into house and later on into office. Work side-by-side. She off to feed Joe the dog. I start dinner - soup nd salad for her. Beth home and we eat. Then we watch our video of Part One of Titanic. Part Two will be viewed at a later date. Later ~