Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My good friend, Jimmy George, from Mississippi

Don't go straight home from meeting; instead I to market to buy more cookies; then on to Edie's to drop off baby bottle with change inside. On to Indio's Wal-Mart to look for ammunition - out of luck there as I was in Rancho Mirage yesterday. Stop an Palm Desert Gun Exchange where I bought my single-action and buy a couple boxes of target ammo. Nothing for my single-action. Home and "Hi" to girls. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and talk for awhile. To living room and watch the ending of Fort Dobbs while I have lunch. I'm beginning to have a new appreciation for Virginia Mayo. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my pills. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Read new American Cowboy magazine. Put out recycle bin. Into office and work some. Out and clean up side yard. Back to office and work some more. Beth calls. I start dinner cooking. Watch Beth's car on screen - watch her leave. Beth home and into house. She has something to do so I serve dinner. She back and we eat. She showers; I work at computer. Then we watch episode of NCIS recorded last Tuesday. Later ~