Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Home from meeting and check e-mail and some news sites with girls and pretzels. Take the girls to groomer and drop them off with Marchelle. Home and check more news sites. Off to meet Brenda at Sam's Club were she shops for Hall while I shop for us. Treat her to pizza lunch. She off - I into Wal-mart to buy some ammunition. Not one bullet of the caliber I use was available. I had asked someone who should know where I might find ammo, and they told me Wal-mart had tons of it. Be careful of who you trust. Home and cookies with girls. Check e-mail; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in NRA Store package (waterproof jacket and solar radio); also bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed the girls. Open my NRA package - and open the mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Call Jimmy George and we talk for a short while. Turn on lights. Down to computer and watch O'Reilly. Beth calls - she'll be late. I eat and watch a little more of Fort Dobbs. She calls: is on her way home. I finish cooking her's. She home and help her in with her stuff. She eats and we talk. Both do some chores. She showers. Later ~