Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 13, 2010


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home, unload and put stuff away. Brenda not here today. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth home and inside. She works in office. I fix lunch and we eat. We drive to nail place in separate cars. I done and home first. She in later. I i us both some lunch and we eat early. Feed girls. Get ready and drive to Palm Springs for the Rodeo. Hot and sunny - I sunburn easily. Enjoy the rodeo until weather gets to be unbearable and we leave. Stop at Yellow Basket and eat. Home and clean up; she showers. We watch last Tuesday's recording of The Good Wife. Switch clocks: spring forward. Later ~