Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 15, 2010

Scene from HBOs The Pacific

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to get something for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To get my car washed and home. Jimmy George calls and we make phone date for this afternoon. Watch first episode of The Pacific recorded last night. Like everything today, the effects were outstanding; well known story with weak actors. Eat lunch while viewing TV. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. Work in office for awhile. Call and talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi. Open pill box and tear out pills for Beth - put pills in bottle. Watch a little O'Reilly. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. She works in office while I cook dinner. We eat and talk. She to office to work on a project; I clean up dishes. No TV. I join her in office. Start getting ready for bed. She showers. Later ~