Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Al "Fuzzy" St John and Lash LaRue

Follow Beth to her place of work where we change cars and I off to get her car washed. Back to pick up my car then home. Check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels, and girls. Work at computer for awhile. To living room and watch a Lash LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St John in a Lash LaRue PRC western. Have a light lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer trying to get a repair program open that Mark sent. No luck getting it open yet. Fill out census; vote-by-mail in local election. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile inside. Stert cooking. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. She off to meet Joel. I clean up kitchen. Take cover off outside air conditioning unit. Turn off heat - over 90 degrees today. Work at computer. Clean up around house. Turn on overhead fans. Beth home 7:30 - no TV. She works in laundry room; I work in office. Later ~