Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I took this ship to Catalina with my parents in the early 1960s

It eventually ended up in Ensenada, Mexico when its days were over

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I sleep in until 6:30 am. Shower, dress, breakfast with paper, and beard trim after. Beth home and she dives into work. We talk at table while she reads paper. Then she's off to meet Brenda; they're going to Sherry Mesa's cut-a-thon. I spend some time at computer. Quick talk with Jimmy George - out of hospital after successful surgery. When Beth gets back, I fix lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. Up and office. She there and we talk. I feed girls. She reads paper some more then takes off for an H&I meeting at the Hall. I work at computer for awhile researching the S.S. Catalina - aka: "The Great White Steamship.". Beth home from meting and I have chips and cheese ready - we eat lite tonight. Talk around dinner table with girls joining us for pats. Beth showers; I finish up at computer. Later ~