Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cast of The Honeymooners: Gleason; Carney; Meadows; Randolph

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home = Brenda helps me unload and put away grub. She cleans while I check e-mail and news sites with crackers, cheese and girls. I continue at computer. Brenda and I empty the shredder. I finally move to front room; start making my lunch. Brenda finishes up and we say our good-byes. I eat lunch while watching The Last Roundup with Gene Autry. Down for nap early so I can get up sooner. Up and bring in mail. Take pills. Feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Then it's off to the Hall for Tommy Snow's memorial. His kids there plus his first wife and some friends. Also his AA friends. After, we have food catered by Beth and Brenda. Clean up, then I head home. Beth in shortly after me and we unload. Talk for awhile - then we watch a couple of episides of The Honeymooners with Jackie Gleason, Art Carney, Audry Meadows, and Joyce Randolph. Later ~