Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 19, 2010

Boom's-eye view of The Fugitive set at Corriganville Lake - 1966

Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Bug guy, Paul, here and does int and ext, sheds and pit. A few more things on computer then down to TV. Watch Lost recorded last Tuesday. Beth has given up watching the show due to violence. Then I watch Stars over Texas - an Eddie Dean, Roscoe Ates PRC western on the Western Channel. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my pills; feed the girls; open mail for Beth. Read a magazine. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. We watch last Tuesday's recording of The Good Wife. Later ~