Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 22, 2010

This has more to do with last night's vote than with love or war


Congressional Dems Rammed Trough Obamacare Last Night
I'm Fasting. Leave meeting early to get blood draw. Home and have breakfast and pills. To office and check e-mail and news sites. Jamie, the air conditioning guy here to service AC. Call and talk to Jimmy George for awhile. To living room and end up watching Calamity Jane with Doris Day and Howard Keel. Set recorder to record it for Beth to view at a later date. Make lunch and eat while I watch the show. Talked to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills; feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Back to office and go through news sites for more info on health bill. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. No TV. Both into office and work. Later ~