Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Notary's Tools

Home from meeting and check -e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, pretzels, and olives. Work at computer for awhile then Beth calls. I meet her at notary and we get a document notarized. Both back to house; she picks something up and leaves, while I stay. Turn on TV. Watch Shadow Valley, with Eddie Dean an Roscoe Ates. Lunch while I watch show. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in US Mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed girls, and open mail for Beth. Outside and clean up side yard. Open back door for girls. Work at computer for awhile. Start to watch O'Reilly. Beth home and we cook and eat. Then we watch recording of an NCIS re-run made last night. Later ~