Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 29, 2010

The reason I'm looking for a telephoto lens. Taken at The Living Desert last Saturday. These are cropped tight from my small Pentax



Watch stopped - thought I was going to be late but we weren't. I lead meeting; Dick Payne and George Widman celebrated birthdays. Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Surf around for awhile and check out telephoto lenses for Pentax. Take off to do shopping for Beth at Sam's Club - something she forgot yesterday. I shop for new watch at Kohl's. To Office Depot to get new ink for her. Pick up burritos at Chipolte's. Home and TV - eat burrito while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office and work on computer for awhile. Beth calls and says I should run over to her work and see her employers' camera lenses. When I was there, her boss showed me some photos his wife shot with her telephoto. Drive home. Check out my own camera. Beth calls. I clean up side yard. Take tags off of new shorts Beth bought for me. Before I can turn on O'Reilly Beth drives in. We have dinner - Chipolte burrito for her and leftover half from lunch for me. Clean up kitchen. Put trash out. Work at computer with her. Later ~