Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My friend, Dan Owen

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 - shower, dress, eat breakfast and read paper. Check e-mail and news sites. Trim beard. Beth calls. Beth home and dives into her work. Then she's off to meet Brenda at Sam's Club. Call and talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi. I have a snack lunch. Down for nap with girls at noon. When I wake up at 2:15. Beth is home and working on her computer. I help her with AA Convention tickets. She off again for various locations. I talk to Dan Owen and his mother, Betty. Work at computer for awhile - write here. Beth takes off to meet Brenda; brings a pizza home for dinner. We eat. No TV. Both work on computers in office. Later ~