Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter flowers from Beth's Employers


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Dan the plumber here to check leak in Beth's bathroom. Turns out the leak is in my shower. I will use Beth's shower tomorrow and Dan will be here to start working at 8:00. Talked to Beth. Watched a little TV - Eddie Dean-Lash LaRue together. Meet Beth and we to her doctor over at Eisenhower. After we drive to airport to pick up van - stopping for a chili-dog along the way. Pick up my car and I drive home. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth calls - our Xerox machine isn't working. I call Time-Warner and find whole area is screwed up temporarily. Bring in mail for Beth. Take pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and we talk. Fix her quick dinner; I have small salad. She off to H&I Meeting. I work in office. She home and we both work in office. Later ~